Lights on!





The oldest university in Romania, "Al. I. Cuza." from Iasi, got a new set of "special effects". I really like the way it looks. The light system is giving the old university (inaugurated in 1860) a touch of style and elegance, rightly deserved. Well done to whomever had the idea!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Lights on!

Daniel Condurachi spunea...

a few days ago I passed that area by night time. Yes, they did a great job.

Dana spunea...

looks good - for a moment there I thought the pictures are from some WE capital

I spunea...

eeee, u actually did take the shots. Good! Thanks! I miss Iasi.

Claudiu spunea...

Oh yeah! It looks like is supposed to look. And a lot of other landmarks in Iasi should look like that.

Un produs Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.