Change



I haven't posted anything for a while because I'm going through a lot of changes lately. Mom underwent a difficult surgery last week. Everything went well and now she's recovering very good. Hopefully, she will be out of danger and on her feet soon enough. I have to give a special thanks to everyone which showed support and offered comfort. It meant a lot to me and my Mom! You guys, my dear friends, rock! I'm privileged to have you. I love you with my whole heart!

On the other, more positive, hand, I've changed jobs. As of today I'm the newest member of the great team of Grapefruit, one of the finest brand consultancy in Romania. I'm am very excited about this new adventure! Hopefully, we will produce some great work together. I know, for one, that I'll do the best work I can.

So, I'm back on track and with added energy and enthusiasm!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

11 Responses to Change

diana spunea...

i am very sorry to hear about your mother, Claudiu, and i hope with all my heart that she gets well soon !

and many, many congratulations on your new job - i wish you all the best in the world !

Anonim spunea...

you at grapefruit? LOL! it took a while :)

Corin Chiriac spunea...

felicitari pentru job, mestere! si sanatate mamei. O sa vezi, o sa fie bine...

Felipov spunea...

All the best to your mom and congrats for the new job.

Claudiu spunea...

thank you all for the kind thoughts!

Anonim spunea...

Sper sa fie toate bune cu mama ta. Felicitari pentru noul job, Claudiu. Ma bucur sincer pentru tine.

Anonim spunea...

Sincere felicitari de la o fosta studenta de la CSRP! :) Si multa sanatate mamei!

Adrian Mironescu spunea...

Sanatate si mult, mult succes! ;)

Bogdana Butnar spunea...

Claudiu, just found out. Bafta multa si toate bune! see you again in Bucharest i hope

Claudiu spunea...

Multumesc frumos, prieteni! Bogdana, ne vom vedea in curand ;)

Organic Frog spunea...

Hi claudinho, I am sorry to hear about your mother - and wish you all the very best for your new gig.

Un produs Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.