Back in the saddle


After a long wait, I've got my blog back. Unfortunately, everything posted on the new blogger platform is lost :(
Now, I don't know what to do. Should I try to rebuild the blog as it was, or should I continue posting from here on? What do you think? Any suggestions?

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Back in the saddle

Anonim spunea...

Welcome back! :)

In my opinion domeniu + host + wordpress. :) And you will be safer

Anonim spunea...

welcome back ! i say you go on posting from this point on - i'm sure you'll build something even greater than what was lost very soon :)

Monica JITARIUC spunea...

Sfat: scrie, claudiu, numa' scrie!

Claudiu spunea...

thanks guys! writing it is. keep an eye on this space.

proro spunea...

welcome back claudiu.
:)

see u this days at maddays :P

Claudiu spunea...

yes, proro, i'll be seeing you there

Un produs Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.